Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 May 2009

Carrie Prejean in her underwear not enough to lose her crown





It seems that Miss California, who claims to have only taken one topless photo of herself in her life when she was 17-years-old, may be exaggerating.

Miss California Carrie Prejean may lose her crown after pageant officials discovered the model and traditional marriage advocate has topless photos of herself on the internet.
Prejean issued this statement when TheDirty released a topless photo of her: “This was when I was 17 years old. I was a minor. It was when I was first getting into the modeling world, being naive, and young. I shouldn’t have taken the photo of me in my underwear. There are no other photos of me. This was the only one I took.”

But, TMZ is claiming they were sent four photos of Carrie without her top and in her panties on Sunday, but they claim they did not publish the pics after her rep contacted them and said she was 17 when the pics were taken.

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online | Privacy Policy