Search This Blog

Wednesday 13 May 2009

Megan Fox reveals bisexual tendencies






Megan Fox reveals bisexual tendencies Model-turned-actress Megan Fox has revealed that she is attracted to both women as well as men.

The 22-year-old, who has an on-off relationship with former Beverly Hills, 90210 actor Brian Austin Green, admits she is drawn to sexy women but would only sleep with a lesbian, reports contactmusic.com.

Fox also said she would never consider dating another bisexual female because she wouldn't want a male's "dirty" leftovers.

"I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I'm also a hypocrite. I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I'd never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man," she said.

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online | Privacy Policy