Search This Blog

Sunday 13 December 2009

Claudia Ciesla dismisses affair rumors






German model Claudia Ciesla, who in her own words made a "shocking" exit from the reality TV show Big Boss, denies allegations that the programme is scripted, while insisting that she and fellow contestant Pravesh Rana are "genuine friends and nothing else."

The 23-year-old blonde beauty who was earlier romantically linked to Bollywood stars Salman Khan and Abhishek Bachchan, had grown close to the former Mr India on the show, fueling gossip within the housemates as well as the media.

The model who had stepped into the world of acting with the Indo-German production Karma said that the reality show has helped her attract good work in Bollywood.

Participating in India's biggest reality show which is hosted by none other than Amitabh Bachchan definitely helped me," Ciesla added.

The model who was ousted from the show by the audiences through the Desh Ka Aadesh said that she was proud of herself for surviving in the house for 10 weeks.

"All the other contestants are well known faces in India and I am an outsider. I don't have my family or fan base here. I was shocked when my name was announced but I am happy that I survived for ten weeks," said Ciesla.

Claudia Ciesla Spicy sexy Photo Gallery
 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online | Privacy Policy