Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 December 2009

Tara Reid sexes up Playboy


Those who talk of her botched breast implants better grab…ahem…the latest issue of Playboy magazine. Tara Reid, the ‘American Pie’ actress flaunts her assets in the appropriately called ‘Massive Double’ issue of Playboy for the months of January and February 2010.

With her eyes kohled, and her skimpy white top unbuttoned to reveal her massive cleavage, Tara looks every bit the bombshell she’s cracked up to be.

Her film career may be in recession, like the economy, but Tara seems on a comeback trail and wants the world to know that her botched implants - which she called “battle scars” - have been fixed.

“I got it fixed and now I'm OK and I want people to know I'm OK… I've had it done for the last five or six years, but people only want to show the old pictures. It's so unfair. That's part of the reason why I did Playboy, to show people, 'Right, look at me. This is how I look now,'” she told New York's WPIX.

Inside the magazine, however, Tara doesn’t go full nude in any of the pics.
 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online | Privacy Policy