Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 December 2009

Hanshika Motwani Hot Exposing her cleavage Photos






Hanshika Motwani Fitness Mantra....
My workout regime
I love waking up early and most days when I do, I jog my way to the gym. I find working with weights extremely boring, so I do most of my workouts where I can use my own body as resistance. I try to make workouts interesting so there is no fixed regime as such. Spinning and swimming every alternate day is a must. I do yoga
regularly since I find it very relaxing and it also helps me stretch.

My diet
As soon as I wake up, I have two glasses of water and follow that with a cup of green tea without sugar. Breakfast is a bowl of papaya, after which I head to the gym. Mid-morning I have an omelette of three white eggs with a multigrain toast. Lunch usually comprises boiled vegetables. I also make sure that I keep sipping on a lot of water throughout the day. Early evening I have a light snack, which is a couple of biscuits and green tea. I eat my dinner by six in the evening, which comprises boiled vegetables or a salad. I don’t eat after that. Sundays is the only day when I’m allowed to cheat. I watch what I eat and try not stray too much.

Happiness quotient
I believe in taking each day as it comes. I don’t find any point in stressing about tomorrow and letting today pass by. I live each day and learn to go with the flow and don’t let things get to me too much. I think when you are irritated by something, that irritation continues all day and you lose a very precious day in your life. Like the Bobby McFerrin number, my philosophy is ‘Don’t worry, be happy!’

My idea of relaxation
I travel a lot and seeing new places is the best way to unwind. There is nothing like going to a spa every once a while to re-energise and relax at the same time. Whenever I am free I try to spend time with my family and friends to go for dinners, movies and long drives. Football, music and photography are other passions that help me unwind.

Hanshika Motwani hot spicy photos
 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online | Privacy Policy