Search This Blog

Friday 4 December 2009

Minissha Lamba has plenty of other stuff on her plate



n


She may be missing from the big screen for quite some time, but actress Minissha Lamba has plenty of other stuff on her plate, such as 'watching movies and reading books'.

In New Delhi to attend the launch of designer collection, Kyne, Lamba says, 'My film, 'Well Done Abba', is complete and now I have a lot of time to spend with myself and explore other interests. In the future, I may even start my own website or a magazine, but we'll have to wait and watch.'

Till a week back, the actress was distressed since she was being stalked. She says, 'Though it has stopped now, I feel it's not only celebrities who get stalked. It happens to women in general. I think it is high time that this stops in our country.'

Rubbishing reports of denying KJO's Kurbaan because she was uncomfortable doing a kissing scene, Minissha says, 'I could not do Kurbaan because my passport had expired and it could not be renewed in time. I will do any kind of roles if the script demands it.'

Minisha Lamba Hot Bikini Photos
 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online | Privacy Policy